5 to 10 hours overall
A computer with at least 8 GB RAM
and 50GB free hard-disk space
Introduction to Ethereum QA Engineer
Why QA in blockchain technology?
Imagine that you were deploying software for vending machines. But instead of a bug allowing you to simply steal candy from one machine, the bug allowed you to simultaneously steal candy from every machine in the world that employed this software. Yeah, that’s how blockchain works.
This free Ethereum QA Engineer course gives you an overview of the growing requirement for blockchain-focused QA Engineers, and the new role and approaches of a modern test specialist. This free online course is just a small selection of content from the in-depth, fully mentored, Certified Ethereum QA Engineer Course!
What is inside?
This introduction course covers the very basics of the full Ethereum QA Engineer Course. In this free online course you will learn about:
- The modern test engineer - an evolving career
- Manual testing and debugging
- Acceptance Criteria and the Behaviour Driven Development philosophy
- Hack and bugs - examples of how and why things can go badly wrong
- How to manage risks
- Security in browser
- Browsers in blockchains
- Solidity Smart Contracts With and Without Truffle
- Contract deployment and testing using Truffle
- Contract testing with Mocha and Chai
- Jenkins and Docker
- Testing for compliance and regulation
- What GDPR means for blockchain applications
Want to become a blockchain-focused QA Engineer? Check out the Certified Ethereum QA Engineer Course! This 6-module intensive course is fully mentored by our expert instructors and provides hands-on examples of rigorous exploratory testing, shows you how to automate resilient tests for your decentralized applications and explains how to set up different test environments in order to do it.